Located in beautiful Carbondale, CO, Sunsense Solar has been providing solar electric system design and installation for homes, businesses, and communities since 1990. Sunsense Solar hallmarks include our commitment to superior craftsmanship, outstanding customer service, and the highest quality products. Experienced and NABCEP certified, the Sunsense Solar team is skilled and dedicated to providing environmentally responsible and cost effective solar solutions.
EOE. As an Equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.
If Sunsense has any positions open, they will be posted below.
SOLAR PV INSTALLER
The overall goal of the PV Installer is to work with and learn from the Sunsense field crews to achieve completion of projects with the highest level of safety, quality and efficiency.
- Previous solar installation experience a plus.
- Entry-Level NABCEP certification a plus
- Construction experience a plus
- Must have full range of motion in upper and lower body; ability to work in various positions & environments, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time in hot and cold temperatures
- ROCK CLIMBERS WANTED! There will be significant roof work so being comfortable with ladders, working on steep pitches, using fall protection & positioning gear and in general being able to work safely and efficiently off the ground / on rooftops is required
- Ability to lift, pull and push materials and equipment weighing approximately 50 pounds on a frequent basis
- Ability to think on your feet, make adjustments & decisions in the field as required
- Professional appearance
- Hard working attitude
- Extremely reliable
- Must maintain valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Detail oriented with a curious nature.
Work with and train under Crew Leaders and the Installer team(s) to complete projects within established policies and procedures
- Discuss any and all design alterations with Crew Leader prior to implementation
- Maintain high levels of quality assurance and quality control with an emphasis on safety. Be responsible for your own and others’ safety
- Load and unload trucks in a careful, professional manner. Care for and maintain gear, tools, equipment, vehicles and other company property
- Assist in stocking trucks and preparing job “kits” in the warehouse
- $TBD/hour depending on experience
- Review in 90 days from hire date
- Annual performance evaluation
Benefits (pending successful 90-Day Review):
- Continuing Education assistance
- Monthly expense reimbursement (Health/Wellness)
- Vacation, personal, sick time
- Limited use of company tools, vehicles, etc.
To apply: Send cover letter and resumé to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Must have a minimum of 5 years of QuickBooks experience.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Minimum 2 years of Construction Accounting / Bookkeeping / Job Costing experience required.
- Project & Service invoicing
- Accounts Receivable (AR) tracking and collections
- Receiving customer payments
- Data Entry ~ Processing vendor bills -‐ includes working with Logistics/Operations Manager on tracking Purchase Orders through receiving bills
- Accounts Payable (AP) including preparing checks with backup paperwork
- Entering Credit Card & Fuel Receipt charges
- Filing and Record Keeping
- Help set up Credit Card Processing
- Generate New Clients in QuickBooks & Update Project Tracker
- Generate Client Office Folders
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.