“Over the last 3 years we have worked on many successful projects together with Sunsense Solar. From the first 80 kW project to the recent 1.12 MW largest community owned solar facility in the country, Sunsense has been able to manage these projects with the utmost professionalism and continued high quality that we expect. Our projects have continued to come in on or under budget everytime.”
Paul Spencer – Clean Energy Collective
Utility scale community solar garden developed by the Clean Energy Collective for Holy Cross Energy customers. Sunsense Solar provided design and construction services.
- System Size: 858 kW
- PV Modules: Hanwah 240 Watt
- Inverters: PV Powered 260
- Mounting System: Solar Flex Rack
- Location: Rifle, CO
- Date Completed: June 2011
- Sunsense partnered with Clean Energy Collective, Martifer Solar and Holy Cross Energy.