Electrical Staff will assist with all electrical work involved in Residential, Commercial and Utility scale PV and battery storage systems, both on and off the grid. The RW will also lead APs in work involved in residential PV and battery systems. The JW will also lead APs in work involved in commercial/industrial PV and battery systems.
- Applicant must have a current Colorado State AP/RW/JW license in good standing and commensurate field experience.
- Safety certifications (minimum of OSHA 10/30)/NABCEP/NFPA 70e preferred.
- Strong knowledge of current NEC, NFPA70e, local codes and OSHA requirements for electrical work. RW/JW
- Must be able to read and interpret instruction manuals, written guidelines, codes and regulations, construction specifications, single line diagrams, and electrical plans. RW/JW
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills; be able to effectively lead, teach and work with others in a team environment. AP/RW/JW
- Installation and wiring of all equipment on residential, commercial & battery based projects, primarily focused on AC scope. AP/RW/JW
- Work with Service Department to troubleshoot and resolve service and maintenance work. RW/JW
- Responsible for maintaining established QA/QC standards. AP/RW/JW
- Teach and oversee electric apprentices ensuring that all AC work is of good quality and compliant with current NEC and local codes. RW/JW
- Responsible for communicating with non‐Sunsense jobsite electricians on Sunsense projects to ensure that AC equipment is installed correctly. RW/JW
- Work with Operations Manager to develop and maintain best practice safety protocols for all electrical work. AP/RW/JW
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary Range – AP ($22-$27/hr), RW ($27-$32/hr), JW ($35-$40/hr), based on experience
- 90-day review with Annual Performance Evaluation
- Health benefits
- Earned vacation, personal/sick time, paid holidays
- Tool/Training/Cell phone stipend
- Relocation stipend (if applicable)