This position manages the operational divisions (Residential, Commercial, Service/O&M/Off Grid) and entails full engagement with all other Sunsense departments (Sales, Design, Procurement, Administration and Accounting) and requires a skill set capable of growth within the company.
- Have previous experience in the PV industry and EPC operations (strongly preferred).
- Knowledge of PV product lines (grid tie, off grid, commercial).
- Knowledge of PV system installation and operation as well as safety protocols.
- PV Installation and project management experience helpful.
- Certifications (some/all preferred): NABCEP, OSHA 10/30, First Aid/CPR/AED.
- Computer proficiency, specifically with MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, CAD, web applications.
- Possess solid communication skills with a solutions-oriented approach.
- Be organized and be able to prioritize and delegate in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a working knowledge of business financials and accounting systems.
- Manage operational divisions: Residential, Commercial, Service/O&M/Off-Grid.
- Enforce safety protocols, develop and maintain safety documentation, initiate, review and update policies.
- Perform announced and unannounced job site visits for safety and quality checks.
- Coordinate all repairs, calibrations and purchases of tools, trucks, safety gear, etc.
- Maintain and update external posts for open positions, review and maintain incoming Operations resumes and lead interview teams for Operations hires. Perform operations performance reviews. HR management.
- Develop and maintain an efficient structure for weekly review of departmental timesheets.
- Support division leaders in their roles, train as needed, and serve as resolution point for client or subcontractor issues.
- Drive efficiencies across operational divisions and among departments to find ways to streamline processes and workflows, establish/maintain lines of communication, save costs and generally provide guidance within the Operations Department and throughout the company.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range DOE
- Review in three months
- Annual performance evaluation
- Continuing education assistance
- Monthly Expense Reimbursement
- Employer-Paid Life & Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Cell phone stipend
- Vacation, personal, sick time
- Limited use of company tools, vehicles, etc.