The Utility Site Supervisor will work with the Operations Manager, Project Manager and field subcontractor crew(s) to achieve completion of utility-scale PV and battery storage projects with the highest levels of safety, quality, and efficiency while ensuring conformance with the project plans and specifications.
- 2+ years of previous commercial/utility solar and battery storage systems preferred.
- Safety certifications (minimum of OSHA 10/30)/NABCEP/NFPA 70e/forklift operator preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and various PV monitoring platforms.
- Flexible schedule. Some travel required.
- Ability to think on your feet and make adjustments & decisions in the field.
- Must maintain valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Responsible for safety, security, subcontractors, deliveries, etc.
- Lead and train crew leaders to ensure projects are built according to design, within company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining established QA/QC standards.
- Communicate with all stakeholders professionally and respectfully.
- Perform on-the-job task-specific trainings and daily safety briefings.
- Ensure completion of all required paperwork & documentation.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary range - $35-$40/hour, based on experience
- 90-day review with Annual Performance Evaluation
- Health benefits
- Earned vacation, personal/sick time, paid holidays
- Tool/Training/Cell phone stipend
- Relocation stipend (if applicable)